Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What do you use yours for? [was maplin thermometer ]

tony sayer says...
In article , David in
Normandy scribeth thus
Andy Champ says...
David in Normandy wrote:
Mine arrived this morning, so I've been checking
temperatures all over the house, walls, floors, ceilings,
doors, windows, dog, wife, kettle, fridge. It certainly
shows the cold spots where heat is lost.

After that I just have to ask - is your wife hot? :P

Andy

Unfortunately more luke warm than hot :-(

Sounds like "married" for some years;-(..

Is it that obvious? "hot in bed" nowadays refers to the
electric blanket or hot water bottle.

Interestingly the Mrs has an electric blanket on her side
of the bed but I don't. Using the wonderful Maplins
thermometer I measured the temperature under the sheets
last night before getting in. My side was a mere 9 C but
her side was a toasty 30 C.
--
David in Normandy