Posted to uk.d-i-y
PCPaul PCPaul is offline

Default What do you use yours for? [was maplin thermometer ]

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:49:12 -0800, Weatherlawyer wrote:

On Jan 11, 8:16 pm, PCPaul wrote:

...the hours must just fly by...

There speaks someone who isn't yet old enough to truly appreciate new
toys.

Hmm...
I wonder where my wood-chip wallpaper scratcher tool is. I haven't seen
it in years.

Who do I know that has wood-chip wallpaper?

What can I use as a spray bottle... ah, yes, I remember. An empty
plastic bottle with a small hole in th.....

Anyone here got some wood-chip wallpaper they want removed?

Or, indeed, old toys.

I find whenever I get round to clearing up the darker corners of the shed/
loft/garage I get very quickly derailed into 'Oh I needed that' - and
going off to do the thing that's been waiting for me to find it!