Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Old, wall rotary phone

Irene wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:49:27 +0000, aemeijers wrote:

Note to OP- if you can post some digital pics somewhere, and put a link
back here, we can tell you exactly what you have and how it is mounted.
Closeup front and side views, please.

OK- I'll take some pix. ...

Unless it isn't just a wall-mounted, plastic-cased, rotary _dial_ phone,
it's not worth fooling with the pictures over.

It's what was in kitchen and basement here in '78 installation although
they did use the AT&T mounting plate although it was mounted on a
plywood backing in the basement. The folks were still paying the rental
fee on those same old, worn-out phones (never even turned them in for
new ones that actually would still dial) when we moved back in '99...