Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Old Farts Part II

"Lee Michaels" wrote

"Swingman" told us the tale of the wrong ropin' horse

That story is ten times better than all the "wrong VW" stories I heard
growing up. Good one swingman.

How did the owner of the "wrong" horse react to you making a public
display of your "horse rustlin"?

At first, he was kinda unsure what to say/do. But, since I was bigger and
meaner ( I was shoeing horses at the time and folks don't normally dis
anyone who wrestles 1200 lb horses all day, every day, and for good reason),
and, particularly when I told him I wouldn't charge him but 'going rate' for
training/teaching his horse how to heel, he got over it pretty quick.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07