Posted to alt.electronics
hdjim69 hdjim69 is offline

Default Small super high capacity battery??

Hello, I have a 12v dc space heater that I use in my truck when I go
on trips. I only use it during the night (average about 6 hrs per 24
hr period). The heater is 300w. I have it hooked up to a separate
sealed12v car battery which means it's drawing 25 amps! This sucks
the battery dead in no time and it's very hard to find a place to
recharge the battery all the time. Does anyone know of a super high
capacity 12v battery that would be better suited for such current
demands? Or a better solution? Motels are out of the question.

Thx