Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Old Farts Part II

"LRod" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 15:18:03 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"charlieb" wrote in message
Snip

A few minutes later, she found her won car parked four or five spaces
further down.

Many years ago my grand mother came to town to visit. She lived in a tiny
town of about 500. She and my mother went grocery shopping. My grand
mother got tired and told my mother that she was going back to the car and
would wait for her. You guessed it, my mother did not find my grand
mother
at the car but did find her several cars down in a "similar" car patiently
waiting.

I very often drop my wife off at the door of the establishment she
wishes to terrorize and park in some shady spot to wait for her. I
once watched her come out of the place, walk to a similar looking
vehicle as ours, open the door, and get in. I couldn't tell who was
more surprised; her or the guy who was sitting in the driver's seat
waiting for his wife.

Would that she only did it once...

Might have been a bigger surprise had both left. LOL