Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default "Woodworking" Magazine goes Subscription

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
Content has nothing to do with ads and honestly, I'd much rather see
the ads because I often find out about new products that way. No ads
isn't a selling point for me at all.

I have to agree with that up to a point too. I think that after I reached a
certain knowledge level, I became increasingly interested in new products
that come out on the market. I do admit to being a Normite much more than a
Neander so I'm sure that accounts for a good part of what I'm interested in
seeing.

The two latest additions to woodworking that have really caught my interest
is Festool's Domino and the line of lowered woodworking machinery that
General Tools is in the process of manufacturing. Those who know me will
know why the General Tools machinery has my attention.