Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default "Woodworking" Magazine goes Subscription

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:29:16 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

I noticed right at the top of the .pdf it states "a new magazine" with "no
ads". It's going to have to be an exceptional magazine if it's going to
survive without advertising of some sort.

No, it's going to be an EXPENSIVE magazine. They have to make their
money somewhere and if it doesn't come from advertisers, it's going to
come from consumers.

Not going to be, "IS" 4 issues for $20 is pretty high. Having said that
most all the WW magazines I subscribe to are pretty expensive. You
generally get what you pay for.