Posted to rec.woodworking
Unrevealed Source Unrevealed Source is offline

Default Wood grain filler

I'm purchasing everything - nothing is "in stock' so I can choose whatever
is best. And of course if there is something that will save me some work
that would be preferable.

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:40:20 -0500, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:

The application is an antique radio that has been stripped, and has a
pretty
open grain wood. I'm looking for a smooth "piano finish" and will be
using
Mohawk lacquer for the the finishing coats. I'll probably stain first.

If you're purchasing everything, vs. trying to use what's in stock,
I'd probably stick with Mohawk for the entire system.