Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default What do you use yours for? [was maplin thermometer ]

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:13:24 -0800 (PST), Rob Hamadi wrote:

Heh! I'd ignored this thread, up until now. But given the sheer number
of mundane temperatures mentioned, I suddenly find that I want one!

I'm trying *really* hard to resist, I have a dual input thermcouple
thermomtere for doing rads, it even does the maths for you between the two
sensors. B-)

Maplin stock is now 106 from 150+ on Friday, though I think I'd rather
have the CPC one (at it's low price) more buttons, less sexy.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail