Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AJ AJ is offline

Default Repair a 1999 JVC 32 inch TV (model AV-32750) or not

May just be solder connections in the audio circuit or power supply
circuits. If the picture quality is good it may be worth at least having it
looked at. Request an extimate of repair when taking set to service
facility.
wrote in message

Is my 1999 JVC 32 inch TV (model AV-32750) worth repairing?

The TV is hooked up to my cable service and has intermediate sound
problems. Sometimes when I turn on the TV the sound is working fine
and sometimes it is not working at all. After a minute or two the
sound comes back. Then periodically the same scenario (complete loss
of sound and then it returns after a waiting period).

Is this 1999 TV worth repairing at a service center or should I apply
the repair cost to purchasing a newer TV?

Your comments and opinions are appreciated.