Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] seversont@comcast.net is offline

Default Repair a 1999 JVC 32 inch TV (model AV-32750) or not

Is my 1999 JVC 32 inch TV (model AV-32750) worth repairing?

The TV is hooked up to my cable service and has intermediate sound
problems. Sometimes when I turn on the TV the sound is working fine
and sometimes it is not working at all. After a minute or two the
sound comes back. Then periodically the same scenario (complete loss
of sound and then it returns after a waiting period).

Is this 1999 TV worth repairing at a service center or should I apply
the repair cost to purchasing a newer TV?

Your comments and opinions are appreciated.