Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Cunning plan....

Andy Cap wrote:
If you want to live in the stoneage, then
that's your choice but you can't expect to have it both way and be welcomed.

Aye, that's the rub.
It's the 'expecting it both ways' bit that incenses.

Its one thing to wander along a wilderness seashore, picking up crabs,
rubbing two sticks together to light a fire and eating them, but rather
a different thing to wander down the high street, gathering lead and
copper out of working installations, and sell it to buy fish and chips.

The answer is obvious. Wander by night into a Pikey camp and nick
everything you can. Again and again.

If the simple act of possession is what someone lives by, then so mote
it be. Relieve them if their possessions.

Such lessons I have always found to be the most instructive.

I have done it myself to someone with this sort of attitude.. 'where did
you learn that trick?' 'From you....'

Andy