Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap Andy Cap is offline

Default OT. Cunning plan....

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:30:01 +0000, dtechy wrote:

Could you keep your racial stereotypes to yourself MH and keep the
subject on DIY, unless you believe that pikey's (you really mean romany
gypsies, but feel that if you use another term it isn't racist) or
perhaps you have never heard of any crimes ever being commited by
anyone apart from a traveller. By the way I live in a house in a city
where crime is committed by all sorts of people - even handy men.

I don't give a toss what you call them but they are a PITA.

Cost Councils i.e. tax payers, a small fortune to clear up after them and in
mostly futile attempts to stop them invading public spaces, which they then foul
up. Farmers too are firced to blight the countryside with any means at hand to
stop these freeloaders, who no doubt when ill, are first in line at A&E and when
their roaving days are over, expect their kids to be educated at facitilies
provided by others or live in public provided housing. Not to mention their
crappy vans, which I simply do not believe would pass the MOT test that the
lawabiding are forced to adhere to.

There's nothing racist about it.

I don't mind them opting our if they can find someone to provide a suitable
field for free buit don't then expect to take advantage of the facilities
provided by the hard work of other. If you want to live in the stoneage, then
that's your choice but you can't expect to have it both way and be welcomed.

Andy