Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can your kids drown?

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news:TOeij.304$wx.156@pd7urf1no...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Noahbuddy" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
:

"Charles" wrote in message
news
Hello:

This is so sad:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...-boy-who-drown
ed-pool-ruled-accident/

I have installed locks where my grandkids live.

Something to think about.

Where were the parents while the kid was making his way out of the
apartment???

For heaven's sake! Some kids do stuff like that. You can't watch them
every second, even tho you think you do and you try to. If you have one
of
those kinds of children that do the escape kinds of things it can happen
in
the blink of an eye.

Only if you want them to happen. If something's easy to prevent, and you
don't prevent it, then you wanted it to happen.

Hi,
No matter what accident can happen. My kids are red cross silver life
saver, rescue rated scuba diver but it only lessens the chance of
accident. They are not 100% accident proof. Training and
awareness and being cool headed is good.

We're talking about a 2 year old child here. Two so-called parents somehow
allowed the kid to get out of the apartment and make his way to a swimming
pool.

Do try and stay focused on the reality of THIS situation, not YOURS.