Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT. Cunning plan....

In message , The Natural
Philosopher writes
dtechy wrote:
The Medway Handyman;1799622 Wrote:
I heard of a case recently where a pikey electrocuted himself by
hack
sawing through a live cable he was trying to steal for the copper.

I've spotted a niche market here which could make my fortune.

The plan is to buy a load of those 0
Maplins (the ones that light up near a live cable).

I'm going to re package them & sell them for 0 Protector".

I already have the advertising tag line worked out; "Protect a Pikey
for a Pony".

The only problem is where to advertise them?

Can anyone suggest suitable magazines to reach my target market?

-- Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Could you keep your racial stereotypes to yourself MH and keep the
subject on DIY, unless you believe that pikey's (you really mean romany
gypsies, but feel that if you use another term it isn't racist)

No.Romany Gypsies are fine. Its thieving pikey *******s we mean.
Usuallt pure bred english mongrel not a hint of furrin in em anywhere.

Its not a racial thing, its a lifestyle thing. People who live
parasitically on society..
or
perhaps you have never heard of any crimes ever being commited by
anyone apart from a traveller. By the way I live in a house in a city
where crime is committed by all sorts of people - even handy men.

Sure. But THIS sort of crime is done by Thieving Pikey *******s..

Oh dear - agreeing with NP, whatever next ...
--
geoff