Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Stench in my basement

On Jan 12, 9:43*am, (Dick Adams) wrote:
My freezer failed last month and almost all of
the meat and all of the fish had to be tossed.
The repairman said the controller needed to be
replaced. *He is coming back next week to do
that, *He also said they would have reimbursed
me for the spoiled food, if I had purchased the
protection plan! *Maybe I shoulc have done that.

My problem is the stench is still in my basement,
I keep the door open to make it bearable. *This
afternoon I am going to lay it on its side and
clean the underside. *Any ideas for making this
place smell livable?

Dick

Spray it down with bleach and wash it good.