Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] dom@gglz.com is offline

Default OT. Cunning plan....

"The Pikey Protector".

Ah - but I'll counter-market* the "Crackhead Carboniser".

This detects the tiny magnetic field dip associated with your gadget
being waved near the power cable, and temporarily reduces the voltage
to an undetectable level - until the earth leakage associated with
cable cutting is detected - at which point 25 KV is applied until the
source** of earth leakage is vaporised.

*When I say counter-market - it would smarter for us to go into
partnership to ensure full interoperability.

**And his shell suit. Although a smoking pair of trainers should
remain to indicate correct operation.