Posted to uk.d-i-y
cynic cynic is offline

Default OT. Cunning plan....

On 12 Jan, 12:10, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
I heard of a case recently where a pikey electrocuted himself by hack sawing
through a live cable he was trying to steal for the copper.

I've spotted a niche market here which could make my fortune.

The plan is to buy a load of those £9.99 *non contact volt sticks from
Maplins (the ones that light up near a live cable).

I'm going to re package them & sell them for £25 as "The Pikey Protector".

I already have the advertising tag line worked out; "Protect a Pikey for a
Pony".

The only problem is where to advertise them?

Can anyone suggest suitable magazines to reach my target market?

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk*
*

simply have some labels printed with the wording "Isolated - safe to
work as long as this notice is present" on one side. Print you advert
on the other, attach to a known live 11kV cable with the safe to work
notice outward and wait for trade to come rolling in.