Posted to uk.rec.models.engineering, uk.d-i-y
[email protected][_2_] mark@ems-fife.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default Sprayed foam insulation

On 12 Jan, 12:42, "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:
Has anyone had any experience of sprayed polyurathane foam insulation
in buildings? I need to insulate a building (roof & walls) that will
be my workshop. Roof is brand new fibre reinforced corrugated cement,
walls are cement block to waist height then timber studding above. I
had planned a suspended ceiling with rockwool on top, but I have
headroom constraints that make the sprayed polyurathane look more
promising. Walls could still be rockwool as it will be faced with 18mm
boarding.

AWEM

Here`s what the inside of a mate`s shed looks like.He had it done a
few years ago,not pretty,but effective.

http://www.budgetmachinery.co.uk/new...nalgrinder.htm

Mark.