Posted to uk.rec.models.engineering,uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default Sprayed foam insulation

Has anyone had any experience of sprayed polyurathane foam insulation
in buildings? I need to insulate a building (roof & walls) that will
be my workshop. Roof is brand new fibre reinforced corrugated cement,
walls are cement block to waist height then timber studding above. I
had planned a suspended ceiling with rockwool on top, but I have
headroom constraints that make the sprayed polyurathane look more
promising. Walls could still be rockwool as it will be faced with 18mm
boarding.

AWEM