Posted to uk.d-i-y
PCPaul PCPaul is offline

Default What do you use yours for? [was maplin thermometer ]

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:52:55 +0000, Phil L wrote:

Bovvered? wrote:
Mine arrived today and what a splendid piece of kit it is for 25 quid.
Was expecting it to be the usual tacky chinese tat but it is in fact
rather nice quality.

So far I've measured my hand, the wall, inside of the freezer, a couple
of radiators, a shoe, and my cat. I wanted to measure the sky as
recommended in other posts, but it's raining here and I don't want to
get the lens all soggy. Maybe I'll find something useful to do with it?
But until then I'll just carry on enjoying checking the temperature of
everyday household objects.

...the hours must just fly by...

There speaks someone who isn't yet old enough to truly appreciate new
toys ;-)