Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Is my TV digital?

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:39:01 GMT, dicko
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:34:03 -0800, Bob wrote:

The antennaweb.org site is rather conservative as to which stations can
be received.

Ha! Thats an understatement. Antennaweb says I get 0 dtv stations.
Fooling around with its inputs, it says I need at least a 500 ft tower
to get any.

In reality, I get every dtv station from 3 urban areas with just a
rooftop antenna.

Bottom line: If you get any analog stations with any kind of good
signal strength, you'll be able to get dtv stations. And let me tell
you, the difference in picture quality is astounding.

-dickm

With a little indoor antenna, I get 3 analog channels (only 1 good
enough to watch). That same antenna gets 3 (6 including subchannels)
digital channels.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"The government of the United States is not, in
any sense, founded on the Christian religion."