Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Is my antenna amp. digital?

On Jan 10, 6:36*pm, (Chris) wrote:
Hello all....not sure where to ask this question but I know there are
alot of knowledgible people in this group so here goes.

I have a 27" Toshiba flat screen (#27AF44) I bought in 2004, it has a
real good picture,. I'm trying to figure out if this televison is
digital or not? I've done some research but still not sure.
I know it has a 3-line digital comb filter, but not sure that makes it a
digital tv?

As we know...in 2009 all tv's must be digital to function with new
digital signal in 09. I have the website to order a digital converter
box but want to make sure if this Toshiba is digital ready or....it's
not?
I would call best buy but figure they won't know or I would get
run-around, they probably don't carry this model anymore.
TIA.

OK, here's a related question. I'm using an outside antenna for
through-the-air reception. I have a line amplifier just before input
to the TV. Will the amp work with digital signals?

Red