Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Hachiroku Hachiroku is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:34:45 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"Hachiroku ハチロク" wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 00:55:58 -0600, jakdedert wrote:

Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or 'alt.autos.toyota'
?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

Toyotas rule:

I've owned two, and both of them tried to kill me.

1: A '73 Corona that liked to spit out the disk brake pads.

Wow. Our first Toyota was a '72 Corona (Only real difference '72 and
'73 was the grille...). Never looked back...

2: A '83 pickup truck that didn't want to say in the road, at ANY speed.

I scrapped the Corona, and the pickup was totaled after hydroplaning
at under 5 MPH on a barely damp road. A woman coming the other
direction hit me head on, because she was driving down the center of the
two lane highway. When the cops arrived they wanted to know where the
body of the driver of the pickup was taken.

WOW! Of course, maybe if the woman had been on her own side of the road it
might have made a difference.

I had an '85 my stepfather couldn't drive any more. Scrapped in in '95
because of the 21" hole in the frame...