Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Have you always been so naive and so stupid or did you have to take
lessons from LIEbrawls?

Just how gullible are you ? Do you think they would have been released if
they were actually guilty of something ?

Suspicion =/= guilt. If the USA wants to say it is then it doesn't belong
in a civilised society.

But it's not just the US. The UK sends people to Gitmo. Australia sends
people to Gitmo. Afghanis send people to Gitmo. It isn't just the US
rounding these people up.

NO.

The UK DOES NOT send people to Gitmo. I rather doubt Australia does too. WE
still believe in the rule of law rather than the law of piracy.

Where the hell did you get an insane idea like that ?

Sorry to say this, but you sound like a typical UK Liberal: don't like
something, blame it on the US.

The USA is the most dangerous nation on the planet.

There are plenty of other people to blame other than us, we're just
convenient because we're the only SuperPower left in the world, and
everyone loves to hate the US anyway.

Yes, you love to beat up little countries. Pathetic.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:

The USA is the most dangerous nation on the planet.

Only since the "Bush and Company" coup. Both the 2000 and 2004
"elections" were frauds. The gentleman who rigged the Florida election
in 2000 came forward several years ago to detail how and why it was
done. And 9/11, for god's sake, you'd have to have an IQ of less than 50
to believe that wasn't an inside job. Europe would be well advised to
put some political and economic pressure on the *******s who have seized
control.
Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

" wrote:

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I don't think so. ALL the people held in Gunatanamp with Britsih
nationality have no been released IIRC. They were guilty maybe of being in
the wrong place at the wrong time only.

Graham

Close enough for government work. Rather have them there than plotting
against wither the US or the UK.

So you'd rather have us breed more terrorists than reform them. The
fact is the vast majority of those POWs were ignorant and illiterate
and fought simply because they thought they were at war with an enemy
Afghani tribe, or they were drafted or bribed by local warlords.

Not all of those in Guantanamo were even fighting.

Graham

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Eeyore wrote:

"Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B" wrote:

You have to remember that these people kill with NO remorse, by the mere
fact that they will take themselves out with their victims, believing it
is the Will of Allah.

Where's the American remorse for dead civilian Iraqis ? Two faced **** !

Yes, you are. It wasn't that long ago when you declared that
everything between the mexican and Canadian borders should be turned
into a sheet of glass with nuclear warheads. Of course you do this on
Binaries newsgroups that don't get archived, to hide your disgusting
crap. Calli ng for the death of all Americans, and America itself puts
you right up ther with Osama, and the other nutjobs.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote:
"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or 'alt.autos.toyota' ?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

It is confined to one thread, and really not doing anyone any harm. It's
just a few people of reasonable intelligence, having a chat down the pub
over a pint. If it's that big a problem to you both, why are you bothering
to keep coming into the thread to look ? Just don't bother, then it won't
represent a worrysome problem to you. I expect that it will die out soon,
anyway ...

Arfa

It's one 'long' thread, totally off topic...and not remarked as such.

Nobody's being killed by it, but I've seen newsgroups completely
destroyed by such. (not your part of this thread, but....) Take a look
at the toyota group to which you are x-posting for an example.

In any case, my remark above was just a joke. Take it as you will.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
Arfa Daily wrote:
"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..

?

[...]

No, you're OK my friend. I have no beef with you, We've both contributed to
the same threads amicably enough for enough years now :-)

I admit I haven't been checking into the x-posted groups. sci.ele.rep gets
long OT threads like this from time to time, and I've never thought that
they really caused too much trouble, as long as it's only one going on at a
time, and it doesn't turn into a flame war as they sometimes do. The main
reason that I have kept up with this one is that it started as a way OT post
in the first place, but seemed to be drawing some interesting comment from
intelligent people. There probably are better places to do this, but for
now, I don't think it's doing any harm, or is likely to undermine the
otherwise good behaviour, and useful nature of s.e.r.

Arfa

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

"Arfa Daily" ...

"jakdedert"...
Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or 'alt.autos.toyota'
?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

It is confined to one thread, and really not doing anyone any harm. It's
just a few people of reasonable intelligence, having a chat down the pub
over a pint. If it's that big a problem to you both, why are you bothering
to keep coming into the thread to look ? Just don't bother, then it won't
represent a worrysome problem to you. I expect that it will die out soon,
anyway ...

Arfa

Well, cross-posting *is* considered rude, so perhaps we should stick to just
the Toyota group? I've kept cross-posting because I was afraid Arfa may not
see my replies, but I wouldn't mind keeping this in Toyotas. I think it's a
reasonable complaint.

Natalie

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

"Wickeddoll" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" ...

"jakdedert"...
Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

Yep, all of your points.

Cathy

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

There are a couple of others from s.e.r. that have been contributing to the
discussion, so I just let it ride as was. I probably won't continue to
follow it on the Toyota group, as I have no particular need to frequent that
one, and I already spend WAY more time on the 'net than is healthy :-\

So, fare you all well, and I'll bow out now, unless it continues to be
x-posted to my group by others. Thanks Wicked, Cathy and Hachiroku for an
interesting and stimulating exchange. Perhaps we'll catch up again some
time. And Wicked, if you ever find yourself and hubby heading this way, give
me a shout on the email address that I use to post on Usenet, and we'll
catch up properly

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

Ah, well at least that allows for blipping out the seh ng.

I probably won't continue to
follow it on the Toyota group, as I have no particular need to frequent
that one, and I already spend WAY more time on the 'net than is healthy
:-\

Yeah... moi - I'm supposed to be correcting papers right now.

So, fare you all well, and I'll bow out now, unless it continues to be
x-posted to my group by others. Thanks Wicked, Cathy and Hachiroku for an
interesting and stimulating exchange.

Yes, was intetresting. And I was going to get back to you on a post from
last week, but never did...

Perhaps we'll catch up again some
time. And Wicked, if you ever find yourself and hubby heading this way,
give me a shout on the email address that I use to post on Usenet, and
we'll catch up properly

If Natalie AKA Wicked gets to go to the UK, you'll probably hear her shouts
of glee from way over here! :-)

Cathy

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

"Cathy F." ...

"Arfa Daily" ...

"Wickeddoll" ...

"jakdedert"...
Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

Ya

I probably won't continue to
follow it on the Toyota group, as I have no particular need to frequent
that one, and I already spend WAY more time on the 'net than is healthy
:-\

Yeah... moi - I'm supposed to be correcting papers right now.

I don't really have anything else to do, but probably am online too much :-)

So, fare you all well, and I'll bow out now, unless it continues to be
x-posted to my group by others. Thanks Wicked, Cathy and Hachiroku for an
interesting and stimulating exchange.

Yes, was intetresting. And I was going to get back to you on a post from
last week, but never did...

Senior moment? ;-)

Perhaps we'll catch up again some
time. And Wicked, if you ever find yourself and hubby heading this way,
give me a shout on the email address that I use to post on Usenet, and
we'll catch up properly

If Natalie AKA Wicked gets to go to the UK, you'll probably hear her
shouts of glee from way over here! :-)

Cathy

Yup!

Natalie

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 06:19:21 +0000, sharx35 wrote:

No, it's not. You're an idiot. Please kill yourself. Let me know if you
need help.

Here's the problem, since it seems to go right over your head: the
Internet, basically, is a Public utility. If you, or Meathead really has
that much trouble with monitoring, go elsewhere. Get on a private forum.
Rem3ember the old BBS systems?

I certainly do! They were invariably run by control freaks.

Wow. Not the ones I subscribed to. They were run by some very cool people,
whom I will never forget.

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:57:06 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

and his replacement with his long-term sidekick Brown.
Because of various political gaffes and demonstrations of ineptitude,
Brown has lost a considerable amount of political ground

Perhaps because of NOT calling a General Election he had alluded to, and
for someone losing 25M records?

We'll see. Over on this side, we generally like the British, and though
Blair may have been a 'lap dog', we really like him over here. He was the
best ally we had since Churchill.

Dig up some archival footage of Blair's first meeting with Clinton, and
*then* look at Blair's first meeting with Bush. With Clinton I thought
they were going to have to surgically separate them, and with Bush I
thought there was going to be a hockey game...in the middle of July!

We really appreciated Blair's friendship after 9/11. I was amazed at how
fast his 'chill' for Bush reverted.

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:22:16 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

"Hachiroku ????" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:57:06 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

Most of the time BBC journalists slag the U.S.. It's VERY rarely that
you see any NON-yellow journalism on the BBC when it comes to Iraq.

I don't think that is quite true. The BBC *officially* has no political
bias,

Oh, dear, oh dear. I have been listening to the World Service for almost
30 years. Even up to three years ago I would have agreed with this. Two
years ago I was looking for a satellite radio and settled on XM because
they had the World Service. I was so enthralled with the music I didn't
start listening to the BBC until earlier this year.

HOLY ****!!!!!! Have they got Agendas, or WHAT?!?!?! They LOVE slamming
the US, and they shove things down your throat!!! I can't BELIEVE the
change!

For their 75th 'Birthday' they were talking with a guy from the US who
has moved to Shanghai, sold all his US Dollars and securities and is
investing heavily in Asia. He says he finds the BBC delightfully neutral
and unbiased.

He must have cotton for brains...

(But, I still listen to the World Service every night, even when I do
find myself swearing at the radio, which I *NEVER* used to do with the
BBC...)

Never-the-less, listen a bit more closely *now*. I wouldn't pretend that
the BBC is yet back to the 'good old days', but over the last few months,
it has most definitely shifted in the right (ha !! get it ? right ?)
direction. You will hear the government here getting a good deal more of a
kicking, than it was when Blair was in charge, and the Corporation lived
in fear (and awe) of his spin machine, and those who ran it such as
Campbell, all of whom have now gone off the scene. The political climate
here is changing rapidly, as it is in the US, and as I said earlier, the
BBC, institutional as it is, is following along not far behind ...

Arfa

LOL! Well, all I know of British politics I get from the BBC, but they
sure DON'T like Brown that much, do they?!?!?!

However, on a LOT of other things, they remain firmly planted in the Left.
Like when it comes to Gore (I am a Conservative, and though not a
'declared' Republican, tend to lean a LOT more towards the right side of
the aisle than the Left...)

One of the things that REALLY irks me about the World Service is their
dismissal out of hand the Global Warming is entirely the fault of man. I
have sent them a few emails now telling them to look for Ice Core sample
data that can be found on the IPCCs own web site that shows this has
happened before, and still they choose to ignore it and say it's entirely
man's fault.

That, and the Muslim kissing really irks me.

OK, rant off...

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 00:55:58 -0600, jakdedert wrote:

Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or 'alt.autos.toyota'
?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

Toyotas rule:

http://images.importtuner.com/featur...ont_view .jpg

http://www.ae86.hu/pics/JIro_Yamada.jpg

http://www.ae86.hu/4AGE_history.htm

http://www.hachiroku.net/forums/

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:23:48 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

a few people of reasonable intelligence

He don't know me very well, do he?

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 13:14:09 +0000, Eeyore wrote:

"Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Have you always been so naive and so stupid or did you have to take
lessons from LIEbrawls?

Just how gullible are you ? Do you think they would have been released
if they were actually guilty of something ?

Suspicion =/= guilt. If the USA wants to say it is then it doesn't
belong in a civilised society.

But it's not just the US. The UK sends people to Gitmo. Australia sends
people to Gitmo. Afghanis send people to Gitmo. It isn't just the US
rounding these people up.

NO.

The UK DOES NOT send people to Gitmo. I rather doubt Australia does too.
WE still believe in the rule of law rather than the law of piracy.

Where the hell did you get an insane idea like that ?

BBC World Service...

Sorry to say this, but you sound like a typical UK Liberal: don't like
something, blame it on the US.

The USA is the most dangerous nation on the planet.

HUH? How so?

*I* don't want to rule anything, but I sure would like radical Islamists
to leave us the fu@k alone. They started it. We can finish it.

More people died on 9/11 than at Pearl Harbor. The difference is the
'enemy' does not wear khaki colored uniforms and wave a Rising Sun for all
to see. Matter of fact, they may be living right down the block from you
with a cache of ricin...

There are plenty of other people to blame other than us, we're just
convenient because we're the only SuperPower left in the world, and
everyone loves to hate the US anyway.

Yes, you love to beat up little countries. Pathetic.

Graham

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Hachiroku ???? wrote:
One of the things that REALLY irks me about the World Service is their
dismissal out of hand the Global Warming is entirely the fault of man.

I know you meant what you think you said, but I don't think what you said
meant what you thought it meant.

and still they choose to ignore it and say it's entirely
man's fault.

See? They don't dismiss that it's man's fault, they aver that it is.

--
Dec. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Government officials and activists flying to Bali,
Indonesia, for the United Nations meeting on climate change will cause
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote:
"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
Arfa Daily wrote:
"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

G Sorry, I left out the smiley....

jak

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

"Eeyore" wrote in message

"Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

[...]

YOU are the most dangerous asshole in this ng and should be dealt with
accordingly.

There are plenty of other people to blame other than us, we're just
convenient because we're the only SuperPower left in the world, and
everyone loves to hate the US anyway.

Yes, you love to beat up little countries. Pathetic.

Graham

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

"Eeyore" wrote in message

" wrote:

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I don't think so. ALL the people held in Gunatanamp with Britsih
nationality have no been released IIRC. They were guilty maybe of being
in
the wrong place at the wrong time only.

Graham

Close enough for government work. Rather have them there than plotting
against wither the US or the UK.

So you'd rather have us breed more terrorists than reform them. The
fact is the vast majority of those POWs were ignorant and illiterate
and fought simply because they thought they were at war with an enemy
Afghani tribe, or they were drafted or bribed by local warlords.

Not all of those in Guantanamo were even fighting.

Graham

So, are you still sending money to Al Queda?

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

"Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

[...]

Hell, hachi, they probably live right IN that asshole's house.

There are plenty of other people to blame other than us, we're just
convenient because we're the only SuperPower left in the world, and
everyone loves to hate the US anyway.

Yes, you love to beat up little countries. Pathetic.

Graham

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 21:32:02 -0600, clifto wrote:

Hachiroku ???? wrote:
One of the things that REALLY irks me about the World Service is their
dismissal out of hand the Global Warming is entirely the fault of man.

I know you meant what you think you said, but I don't think what you said
meant what you thought it meant.

and still they choose to ignore it and say it's entirely man's fault.

See? They don't dismiss that it's man's fault, they aver that it is.

--
Dec. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Government officials and activists flying to Bali,
Indonesia, for the United Nations meeting on climate change will cause
as much pollution as 20,000 cars in a year.

LOL! Hey, Clifto, I like your sig!

Yup...let's make pollution to combat pollution. Makes perfect sense to me,
hey...

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:22:16 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

He must have cotton for brains...

(But, I still listen to the World Service every night, even when I do
find myself swearing at the radio, which I *NEVER* used to do with the
BBC...)

Never-the-less, listen a bit more closely *now*. I wouldn't pretend that
the BBC is yet back to the 'good old days',

Hey, Arfa, ya know, I *DID* listen closely, and their 'spin' is very
subtle indeed.

Here's a prime example: on 12/08's 'Analysis' from the World Service, they
were talking about Genetically Modified crops. They had one guy from BASF
talking in favor, they had one guy from somewhere else talking in favor,
and they had some girl from Free Earth or something like that speak her
mind 5-6 times! They gave MUCH more lip time to the opponents than trhe
proponents. And not from various opponents, but only from ONE opposing
source.

This is the kind of spin that becomes apparent with careful listening (I
listen to the BBC for about 3 hours every early AM...)

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:38:23 +0000, Eeyore wrote:

" wrote:

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I don't think so. ALL the people held in Gunatanamp with Britsih
nationality have no been released IIRC. They were guilty maybe of
being in the wrong place at the wrong time only.

Graham

Close enough for government work. Rather have them there than plotting
against wither the US or the UK.

So you'd rather have us breed more terrorists than reform them. The
fact is the vast majority of those POWs were ignorant and illiterate and
fought simply because they thought they were at war with an enemy
Afghani tribe, or they were drafted or bribed by local warlords.

Not all of those in Guantanamo were even fighting.

Graham

No, a good deal of them were plotting.

Better to err on the side of caution than have a dirty bomb going off in
NYC, or even London, for that matter.

Here's a flash: the Muslims don't particularly like the British either...

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

"Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Not all of those in Guantanamo were even fighting.

No, a good deal of them were plotting.

You can read their MINDS now can you ?

Better to err on the side of caution than have a dirty bomb going off in
NYC, or even London, for that matter.

You mean 'better to ignore the rule of law' just in case don't you ? Except
apparently you can't see that. This is what happened in Germany under Hitler
btw with those pesky Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and intellectuals. Maybe you'd
like to lock those up too ?

Here's a flash: the Muslims don't particularly like the British either...

Some Muslims ARE British ! Are you saying they don't like themselves ?

Graham

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:54:39 +0000, Eeyore wrote:

"Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Not all of those in Guantanamo were even fighting.

No, a good deal of them were plotting.

You can read their MINDS now can you ?

Better to err on the side of caution than have a dirty bomb going off in
NYC, or even London, for that matter.

You mean 'better to ignore the rule of law' just in case don't you ?
Except apparently you can't see that. This is what happened in Germany
under Hitler btw with those pesky Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and
intellectuals. Maybe you'd like to lock those up too ?

Here's a flash: the Muslims don't particularly like the British
either...

Some Muslims ARE British ! Are you saying they don't like themselves ?

Graham

Arguing for the sake of arguing.

Wake up.

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:22:53 +0000, sharx35 wrote:

More people died on 9/11 than at Pearl Harbor. The difference is the
'enemy' does not wear khaki colored uniforms and wave a Rising Sun for
all to see. Matter of fact, they may be living right down the block from
you with a cache of ricin...

Hell, hachi, they probably live right IN that asshole's house.

Begins to sound that way.

Some people function better with their head in the sand. Remember Zaphod
Beeblebrox's 'sunglasses'?

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen, sci.electronics.repair, alt.autos.toyota

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:22:16 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

One of the things that REALLY irks me about the World Service is their
dismissal out of hand the Global Warming is entirely the fault of man. I
have sent them a few emails now telling them to look for Ice Core sample
data that can be found on the IPCCs own web site that shows this has
happened before, and still they choose to ignore it and say it's entirely
man's fault.

OTOH one of the BBC TV channels has broadcast a documentary that
totally dismisses human activity and even atmospheric CO2 emissions as
causes of global warming. Why would BBC do that if they were so one-
sided about global warming?

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
Some people function better with their head in the sand.

So, how are you doing with that?
Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

larry moe 'n curly wrote:

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:22:16 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

One of the things that REALLY irks me about the World Service is their
dismissal out of hand the Global Warming is entirely the fault of man.

How do you know it is the fault of man ?

I have sent them a few emails now telling them to look for Ice Core sample
data that can be found on the IPCCs own web site that shows this has
happened before,

If it's happened before it can't be man made can it ?

and still they choose to ignore it and say it's entirely man's fault.

You just said they said otherwise.

OTOH one of the BBC TV channels has broadcast a documentary that
totally dismisses human activity and even atmospheric CO2 emissions as
causes of global warming. Why would BBC do that if they were so one-
sided about global warming?

NO. That was Channel 4 and it was never claimed to be a 'documentary' either.

http://www.channel4.com/science/micr...rming_swindle/

Graham

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

"Hachiroku ????" wrote in message
[...]

There are some answers to all of this, but it will be quite long. I will
confine it to your Toyota group, if you want to hear them . You OK with that
? Or I will mail you direct if you would prefer ? In the meantime, see
Graham's post about the Channel 4 programme "The Great Global Warming
Swindle". It was excellent, if you did not see it over there. I believe it
is available on YouTube.

Arfa

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

sharx35 wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Not all of those in Guantanamo were even fighting.

Graham

So, are you still sending money to Al Queda?

No, they pay him to do PR work.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or 'alt.autos.toyota'
?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

Toyotas rule:

I've owned two, and both of them tried to kill me.

1: A '73 Corona that liked to spit out the disk brake pads.

2: A '83 pickup truck that didn't want to say in the road, at ANY speed.

I scrapped the Corona, and the pickup was totaled after hydroplaning
at under 5 MPH on a barely damp road. A woman coming the other
direction hit me head on, because she was driving down the center of the
two lane highway. When the cops arrived they wanted to know where the
body of the driver of the pickup was taken.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or 'alt.autos.toyota'
?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

Toyotas rule:

I've owned two, and both of them tried to kill me.

1: A '73 Corona that liked to spit out the disk brake pads.

Wow. Our first Toyota was a '72 Corona (Only real difference '72 and
'73 was the grille...). Never looked back...

2: A '83 pickup truck that didn't want to say in the road, at ANY speed.

I scrapped the Corona, and the pickup was totaled after hydroplaning
at under 5 MPH on a barely damp road. A woman coming the other
direction hit me head on, because she was driving down the center of the
two lane highway. When the cops arrived they wanted to know where the
body of the driver of the pickup was taken.

WOW! Of course, maybe if the woman had been on her own side of the road it
might have made a difference.

I had an '85 my stepfather couldn't drive any more. Scrapped in in '95
because of the 21" hole in the frame...

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:25:21 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

sharx35 wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Not all of those in Guantanamo were even fighting.

Graham

So, are you still sending money to Al Queda?

No, they pay him to do PR work.

And he seems to be doing a good job of it, too...

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:48:30 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

"Hachiroku ????" wrote in message
[...]

Ya, mon, c'mon over to the Toyota group. Occasionally we talk about cars,
too!

This is from a post I made this morning, after listening to the BBC:

"China announces plastic bag ban"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7178287.stm

(China has announced a ban on plastic shopping bags, just like San
Francisco. But for what reason? The BBC reporter can't figure it out.
Let's give him a hand!)

(I sent this comment to the BBC

I can't understand why Quinten Somerville can't understand the Chinese
concern with plastic bags. In his first report he said, "...there are
bigger polluters like coal-fired power plants...". In his second report he
said "Green Peace hasn't said anything about plastic bags". In both cases
he answered his own quandry witin one breath: "...it takes 37 Million
barrels of oil to prduce these bags..."

The concern has nothing to do with pollution, or Green Peace; it has to do
with the 37 Million barrels of oil. Why waste a resource to produce
something that adds no value? The bags can't be recylcled into something
of value, and oil resources can be used for much more lucrative pursuits
such as computer parts, consumer goods or fuel for China's rapidly growing
automobile culture.

Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:37:19 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:22:16 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

One of the things that REALLY irks me about the World Service is their
dismissal out of hand the Global Warming is entirely the fault of man. I
have sent them a few emails now telling them to look for Ice Core sample
data that can be found on the IPCCs own web site that shows this has
happened before, and still they choose to ignore it and say it's
entirely man's fault.

OTOH one of the BBC TV channels has broadcast a documentary that totally
dismisses human activity and even atmospheric CO2 emissions as causes of
global warming. Why would BBC do that if they were so one- sided about
global warming?

The BBC World Service radio service sure is!