Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
AG AG is offline

Default (Steve B) Working leather gloves from mcmaster

In article , Ignoramus3921
wrote:

I followed Steve B's advice. I went to Home Depot and tried a lot of
gloves. I bought three pairs of very nice $1.95 gloves which fit very
well. I believe that the ones I had that wore out and became all
dirty, were the same gloves, but by now they became completely
unrecognizable after a few years, so it is hard to say.

The sort of work that I do with them, mostly, is moving various heavy
or unpleasant to hold things. Typical example would be cinderblock or
Parker Parkrimp-1 hydraulic hose crimper.

I don't know for sure but it sounds as if these are the same gloves
available at HF for about $.99 (they sell in packs of 6).

AG