Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Scratch Ankle Scratch Ankle is offline

Default gifts gone - 1 attachment

Some info on what the problem is would be helpful. Without it you can't
begin to diagnose if the problem is the Usenet provider, ISP, software or
what. Since you were using Outlook Express successfully in the past and
this one posted, the problem may very well lie elsewhere. Where I have had
problems with newsgroups, the problem never came out to be a problem with
the software -- actually 99% of the time it was my Usenet provider or ISP
and the rest of the time it was me hitting wrong buttons. I've used other
readers (Thunderbird and Agent) and can't say Thunderbird was any better or
worse than OE as far as using. I didn't like Agent but wouldn't put it down
either.

Anyway, the devil is in the details. Got any? Not that I can likely help.

"Han" wrote in message
"Kate" wrote in news:BeCgj.36215
:

help!
having trouble with groups... AGAIN!
Trying to reply in hopes someone will see this and give me a hand.

Kate

I can see this, Kate, but if you don't say what the problem is, we can't
help. You're using a bad program (OE 6) and you're posting from
bellsouth.

Can you go through the trauma and try another usenet client? I ave gotten
so used to Xnews (free) that I won't use anything else anymore.

Also, you good try a newsserver that you would need to pay for. Some like
Giganews have free trials. But I'd try the clent first before
investigating that.

--
Best regards
Han