Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Hachiroku ハチロク Hachiroku ハチロク is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 21:32:02 -0600, clifto wrote:

Hachiroku ???? wrote:
One of the things that REALLY irks me about the World Service is their
dismissal out of hand the Global Warming is entirely the fault of man.

I know you meant what you think you said, but I don't think what you said
meant what you thought it meant.

and still they choose to ignore it and say it's entirely man's fault.

See? They don't dismiss that it's man's fault, they aver that it is.

--
Dec. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Government officials and activists flying to Bali,
Indonesia, for the United Nations meeting on climate change will cause

LOL! Hey, Clifto, I like your sig!

Yup...let's make pollution to combat pollution. Makes perfect sense to me,
hey...