Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default gifts gone - 1 attachment

"Kate" wrote in news:BeCgj.36215
:

help!
having trouble with groups... AGAIN!
Trying to reply in hopes someone will see this and give me a hand.

Kate

I can see this, Kate, but if you don't say what the problem is, we can't
help. You're using a bad program (OE 6) and you're posting from bellsouth.

Can you go through the trauma and try another usenet client? I ave gotten
so used to Xnews (free) that I won't use anything else anymore.

Also, you good try a newsserver that you would need to pay for. Some like
Giganews have free trials. But I'd try the clent first before
investigating that.

--
Best regards
Han