Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate[_2_] Kate[_2_] is offline

Default gifts gone - 1 attachment

help!
having trouble with groups... AGAIN!
Trying to reply in hopes someone will see this and give me a hand.

Kate

"Dan Valleskey" wrote in message
36...
Some years I'm lucky to even uncover my table saw. this year, I got a
bunch done. Mostly gifts for the kids' teachers, therapists, etc.

You are looking at screwdrivers (finished 6 for the year) and trinket boxes
(did a bunch, more then pictured here even). Clip boards, tree ornaments,
Harry Potter wands, pencil boxes, a couple boxes for 3 x 5 index cards.
You can't see 2 bat houses, 4 or 5 (6?) bird houses, a bird feeder, and,
ummmmmm you can't see the 2 screwdrivers that cracked after I pushed the
ferules in. Firewood, I'm afraid.

Now I need to go clean shop. Still looking to finish a CD rack before
long.

hope the file is not too big for you dial up folk.

-Dan V.