Bruce Spainhower

Default Looking for 6-inch brass drawer pulls...HELP!

http://www.hippohardware.com

They'll have them. No doubt. I picked up a nice 1910 vintage cabinet
Victrola some years ago, missing two hinges. I pulled one of the remaining
hinges and took it to Hippo. The guy at the counter barely blinked and said,
"How many would you like?" Not reproductions, but originals. If you're
in/near Portland, OR, Hippo is a must see. The browsing there is great.

- Bruce

(biz notch) wrote in news:643f3a45.0406270535.5b80bfa3
@posting.google.com:

Well I didnt' see something similar on their site but I emailed them
to see if they had something like my pulls.

Anyone else know of good places to contact/check out?