Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Cathy F." wrote in message

"Wickeddoll" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" ...

"jakdedert"...
Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or
'alt.autos.toyota' ?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

It is confined to one thread, and really not doing anyone any harm. It's
just a few people of reasonable intelligence, having a chat down the pub
over a pint. If it's that big a problem to you both, why are you
bothering to keep coming into the thread to look ? Just don't bother,
then it won't represent a worrysome problem to you. I expect that it
will die out soon, anyway ...

Arfa

Well, cross-posting *is* considered rude, so perhaps we should stick to
just the Toyota group? I've kept cross-posting because I was afraid Arfa
may not see my replies, but I wouldn't mind keeping this in Toyotas. I
think it's a reasonable complaint.

Yep, all of your points.

Cathy

There are a couple of others from s.e.r. that have been contributing to the
discussion, so I just let it ride as was. I probably won't continue to
follow it on the Toyota group, as I have no particular need to frequent that
one, and I already spend WAY more time on the 'net than is healthy :-\

So, fare you all well, and I'll bow out now, unless it continues to be
x-posted to my group by others. Thanks Wicked, Cathy and Hachiroku for an
interesting and stimulating exchange. Perhaps we'll catch up again some
time. And Wicked, if you ever find yourself and hubby heading this way, give
me a shout on the email address that I use to post on Usenet, and we'll
catch up properly

Arfa