Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Cathy F. Cathy F. is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Wickeddoll" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" ...

"jakdedert"...
Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or 'alt.autos.toyota'
?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

It is confined to one thread, and really not doing anyone any harm. It's
just a few people of reasonable intelligence, having a chat down the pub
over a pint. If it's that big a problem to you both, why are you
bothering to keep coming into the thread to look ? Just don't bother,
then it won't represent a worrysome problem to you. I expect that it will
die out soon, anyway ...

Arfa

Well, cross-posting *is* considered rude, so perhaps we should stick to
just the Toyota group? I've kept cross-posting because I was afraid Arfa
may not see my replies, but I wouldn't mind keeping this in Toyotas. I
think it's a reasonable complaint.

Yep, all of your points.

Cathy