Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

Arfa Daily wrote:
"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
Dan Bloomquist wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
snip

Is this crap coming from 'sci.electronics.repair' or 'alt.autos.toyota' ?

'We' don't read it. Such human importance, that is so worthless. Well,
maybe Graham does.........

Both, I believe. One responder here (s.e.r) at least one other in the
Toyota group.

I think they ought to get a room....

jak

It is confined to one thread, and really not doing anyone any harm. It's
just a few people of reasonable intelligence, having a chat down the pub
over a pint. If it's that big a problem to you both, why are you bothering
to keep coming into the thread to look ? Just don't bother, then it won't
represent a worrysome problem to you. I expect that it will die out soon,
anyway ...

Arfa

It's one 'long' thread, totally off topic...and not remarked as such.

Nobody's being killed by it, but I've seen newsgroups completely
destroyed by such. (not your part of this thread, but....) Take a look
at the toyota group to which you are x-posting for an example.

In any case, my remark above was just a joke. Take it as you will.