Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Hachiroku ハチロク" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Have you always been so naive and so stupid or did you have to take
lessons from LIEbrawls?

Just how gullible are you ? Do you think they would have been released if
they were actually guilty of something ?

Suspicion =/= guilt. If the USA wants to say it is then it doesn't belong
in a civilised society.

But it's not just the US. The UK sends people to Gitmo. Australia sends
people to Gitmo. Afghanis send people to Gitmo. It isn't just the US
rounding these people up.

NO.

The UK DOES NOT send people to Gitmo. I rather doubt Australia does too. WE
still believe in the rule of law rather than the law of piracy.

Where the hell did you get an insane idea like that ?

Sorry to say this, but you sound like a typical UK Liberal: don't like
something, blame it on the US.

The USA is the most dangerous nation on the planet.

There are plenty of other people to blame other than us, we're just
convenient because we're the only SuperPower left in the world, and
everyone loves to hate the US anyway.

Yes, you love to beat up little countries. Pathetic.

Graham