Posted to uk.d-i-y
john[_7_] john[_7_] is offline

Default Washing machine - white streaks

"geoff" wrote in message

Being a bit hard of thinking ATM, and the only two times I've touched a
washing machine in 20 years was to change bearings or plumb in a new one,

SWMBO is telling me that there are white powdery streaks on some washed
items

What is it ?

Should cleaning out the detergent dispensers and running it empty for a
cycle clear it out, or is there something deeper I haven't thought of ?

--
geoff

She is overloading it and not reading the instructions! The temperature
setting is wrong so the powder isn't dissolving properly. Use the liquid
instead.