Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

Default Ping Robatoy

Nice to know there is more than 1 of us in the area.

I don't get to TO very often as the money goes further to the west.

I made it to Brampton last week to see my niece, go lost and saw a bit of the 400 before I got oriented and made it to her place an hour late. Not bad for an old fart.

My broom pilot says we have to visit some of the showrooms to see whatever.

P D Q
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message ...
PDQ took a can of maroon spray paint on January 5, 2008 06:49 pm and wrote
the following:

Sarnia is real close and on the way to Port Huron.

I know of a couple of Timmies there too.

I'll be at the one in Toronto, be there.

--
Lits Slut #9