Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

Default Ping Robatoy

I go past your town quite often - Frankenmouth for chicken, shop-till-u-drop, and what else I can find.

I'm surprised that you would make a run to London for anything other than LV when you have access to cheap goods just over the bridge.

I'll be by shortly after the 19th to see what the Detroit Auto show has to offer and have a peek at the shops on 25 north in PH.

P D Q
"Robatoy" wrote in message ...
On Jan 5, 3:00 pm, "PDQ" wrote:
"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."

Does this mean you are somewhere near London?

If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?

P D Q

Yup, Sarnia, yup, huhuh, yup. (I guess I don't speak 'Sarnian' very
well yet)
Yes, I am in London often.There's a Lee Valley there...did you know
that?..LOL
Also a Costco, a train station with way better connections than the
one in Sarnia.

Do you come through here often?