Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default 2008 Pres

wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:00:46 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

\.

Without commenting on the rest of it, the educational system is and
always has been a local function. The feds, even to this day, have a
relatively small dog in this hunt.

Our education is in the sewer for the same reason the auto industrey
is in the sewer. Their union created a top heavy structure where
seniority had more value than competence and most of the money went to
the least productive.

Education is in the sewer because a bunch of holier-than-thou's think
science is a threat to society, and that it's more important for little
Johnny to play football (and for Susie to get laid by the quarterback)
than it is for them to study.