Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Faux Stone Backsplash with vinyl tiles?

On Jan 5, 10:55*am, Howie wrote:
The link below shows what I'm talking about:

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&bran...6-029c-411b-a1...

Anyone care to comment? *Would this look "cheap"? *The wall above our
kitchen backsplash is a bit uneven, would this vinyl look "ok"?

Any other tips / advice / comments or suggestions?

Howie

I just did that in about 10 apartments and it looks great but I used
sheet flooring that looked like stone so no seams to come loose, there
are alot of realistic looking stone patterns out there I also
continued it above the cabinets and put a 4ft flourescent light on top
of the cabinets, its the cheapest way to make it look like thousands
more.