Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Slightly OT, need some electrical help

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:29:01 -0800 (PST), Carl M
wrote:

I can't believe it's come to this. At work I'm getting really
busy, really quickly, and one R&D project alone I could devote the
next six months to full time, unfortunately at the loss of my other
projects. It was suggested by the project manager of that particular
project that I see if I could find someone outside my company that
would be willing to help me out with a bunch of the work.

If you don't mind working at a distance, I'd like to take a look. I
consider myself a mechanical designer first, but for over 20 years
I've been doing the controls that go along with the industrial
automation that's my bread and butter. I do occasionally design and
build the controls for a system where someone else has done the
mechanicals.

I can send examples of the stuff I've done if you think this could
work for your project.

--
Ned Simmons