Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Slightly OT, need some electrical help

On Jan 4, 7:22*pm, Carl M wrote:
...I got brought onto this project
because I can take a vague set of expectation, translate that into a
functional design, then go build it. *As long as it works and folks
are happy, nobody questions my methods, which has served us all very
well. *They give me lots of rope/room to do things my way, and I like
it like that. *...

I've been doing that since the 60's and it's led me through a long
string of companies with great ideas that crashed, often for non-
technical reasons. The job is terrific until the genius gets
frustrated and leaves, then I paint walls or inventory the lab
equipment and send it to a scrap dealer. Now I'm nearing (or at)
retirement and can only find temp jobs fixing problems no one else
will touch.

Jim Wilkins