Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Richard is offline

Default Conduit recommendations exterior to interior

Thanks for the response...

Do you mean 6mm TW&E? If so I'm not surprised. The correct stuff for
conduit is single cables.

Yes it was TW&E! So what should you use for TW&E - I didnt want to use
armoured cable to keep costs down and I needed to route a lot of the
cable through the house first. Since I needed an uninterrupted cable
from consumer unit to outhouse , thought TW&E with conduit would have
been the best option..

Can't you use SWA? Much less hassle than conduit and cheaper too - as well
as a better job.

What is SWA? Armoured cable? For 6mm2 TW&E I thought it was a lot more
pricey

--
*What are the pink bits in my tyres? Cyclists & Joggers*

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.