Posted to alt.home.repair
Zz Yzx Zz Yzx is offline

Default What to do

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:28:44 -0500, (Herb and Eneva)
wrote:

After putting away all of the holiday stuff, waxing the tractor and
lawnmowers, and even cleaning the garage what can I do now for the rest
of the winter? I do most of my things outside but
now it is too cold. What do the rest of y`all do to keep busy? TIA

well, there's this new concept called "hobby". It's like, oh .... I
dunno'..... find something you like to do... say, woodworking, wood
carving, knitting, needle point, maybe learn a musical instrument,
creative writing, collecting (I've got like 30,000 Beanie Babies I'll
sell cheap), reading. You could learn to speak/write
russian/arabic/indonesian and learn to hack computers liek they do
ours. Or cook gourmet food.

Or not.

-Zz