Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default thoughts??

This is downstate NY, Westchester county. ConEdison is the gas and electric
company for this particular town

"jJim McLaughlin" wrote in message
RBM wrote:

SNIPS
These are not normal circumstances though, in fact just hours ago my
accountant call me to install wiring for an electric clothes dryer to
replace his natural gas unit. When I asked him why, he told me the price
of electricity is currently a fraction of what natural gas costs, so it's
just possible that in her area an electric heating unit of any kind may
save money.

Interesting regarding reative costs of natual gas and electric.
Seems somewha counter intuitive, and probably not the case
everywhere.

What are the electrical utility and gas utility company involved
and what part of the country?

TIA.