Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

Default What to do

On Jan 3, 6:12*pm, Robert Allison wrote:
Herb and Eneva wrote:
* After putting away all of the holiday stuff, waxing the tractor and
lawnmowers, and even cleaning the garage what can I do now for the rest
of the winter? * * * * * * * * * * I do most of my things outside but
now it is too cold. What do the rest of y`all do to keep busy? * TIA

What is winter?

--
Robert Allison *
Rimshot, Inc.

Winter is one of the four seasons of temperate zones. You know - like
where I live we have cold temperatures and snow during the winter. But
we don't have tornadoes, floods, heat waves or hurricanes either.