Lawrence Glickman

Default Gunner's medical bills

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:09:55 GMT, yourname wrote:

ISTR something about that. didn't his brother turn him in with the
understanding they

wouldn't go for the DP, and was some
po'd when they did as I recall.

Yah, that is what his brother wanted. But evidently, Teddy is slowly?
going bonkers sitting in what must be a goldfish bowl, with no way
out.

Now you and I can't imagine what that must be like. I mean, it is
literally being *buried alive,* with no chance to die, cause the
guards won't let you.

Now it is just my idea, based on what Mr May posted, that Teddy has
given up. He is sick and tired of the same old same old, and has a
mind to check out of the building. And the only way out of SuperMax
is in a hearse, unless you work there.

So by going to the Supreme Court, and re-opening his case, his
previous arrangements for life in prison without parole are subject to
becoming null and void. It would be, in effect, a new trial, and
thusly, any arrangements under the old terms of agreement wouldn't
necessarily be part of the equation.

It is Suicide by State, that teddy is looking for. They won't let him
kill himself in his goldfish bowl, so he is going to try to get the
State to do it for him cause he can't take the punishment of
confinement any longer. There are plenty of precedents for this exact
thing happening. I can't remember where, Florida I think, another
inmate just did the exact same thing. And he got his wish. He was
executed by lethal injection.

Lg

opening up a vulnerability to his Life in Prison without parole
status, so he will become eligible for the Needle of No Return.

It really has to suck to be in SuperMax. I can't imagine, except what
comes to mind is being enclosed in a broom closet for the rest of your
life. I would opt-out also.

Lg