Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] dicecollector@gmail.com is offline

Default Looking for advice for purchasing a wood lathe and tools

On Dec 18 2007, 9:16 pm, Bill Rubenstein wrote:
Don't forget that you also need the adapter for 21.99 additional.

DONE ... after researching ... I found that the Stronghold was the
best chuck for me ... given the number of different jaws available

I purchased the Stronghold from Hartville ... it is to be delivered
tomorrow ... as UPS usually delivers in my area ... in the early
evening ... I wont be home to receive it ... as I will be at the local
woodturners meeting

Thanks again for all the help