Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] ConBoylan@gmail.com is offline

Default Double Glazing

On Dec 30 2007, 9:27*pm, "John" wrote:
"Red Devil" wrote in message

Hi all

I am living in West Yorkshire and evaluating quotes for windows and door
replacements.
I have received quotes from Northern Trade Windows, Corals and West
Yorkshire Windows.

I was just wondering if anybody would like to comment on the
products/installation/after sales service associated with any of the above
companies.

Any comments, either positive or negative would be very much appreciated..

Where abouts in W Yorks are you? *I have a friend that has his own DG
company. *He lives in Tingley (Near Leeds) but works all over. *I have
recmmended him to lots of people who all subsequently used him and are very
satisfied. *He also doesn't take a penny piece until completion and total
satisfaction.

Cheers

John

Hi John